For installation or billing issues please contact our customer service via email: email@example.com
Can't find your license key? Use our online lookup: https://www.safecart.com/purchase-lookup/
1. Open Smart PC Cleaner (Start -> Programs -> Smart PC Cleaner folder -> Smart PC Cleaner)
2. Click on the About tab
3. Click on Register
4. Enter name where indicated
5. Enter the license key received via email
6. Click register
7. Restart Smart PC Cleaner
1. Uninstall Smart PC Cleaner:
a. Close Smart PC Cleaner (if open)
b. Click Start > Programs > Smart PC Cleaner
c. Click ‘Uninstall Smart PC Cleaner’
d. Click ‘Yes’ to continue with Uninstall and ‘OK’ when complete
2. Download Smart PC Cleaner Pro:
3. Install Smart PC Cleaner Pro
4. Activate with the Smart PC Cleaner Pro license key you received after purchase.
Resolution: Make sure you are entering your correct license key. Receipt numbers are sometimes mistaken for license keys. Please re-check your order information email for your correct license key. Some helpful tips regarding your license key:
1. Copy (Ctrl + c) and paste (Ctrl + v) of your license key is recommended.
2. The correct license key format for Smart PC Cleaner is: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (five series of four characters).
3. Please note that any 0 in the license key is a zero.
1. Close Smart PC Cleaner (if open)
2. Click Start > Programs > Smart PC Cleaner
3. Click ‘Uninstall Smart PC Cleaner’
4. Click ‘Yes’ to continue with Uninstall and ‘OK’ when complete
Resolution: Make sure you close other programs (including your Internet browser) before you run the final fix (Repair & Optimize, Fix, Clean or Clean-up). This is because Smart PC Cleaner cannot fix or clean up items that are in use by other programs.